Hi all,

I’m migrating some apps from Ubuntu 18.04 to Ubuntu 22.04 which means from GDAL
2.2.3 to GDAL 3.4.1.

I having problems rendering so tiff files that go through a couple of VRT files
before getting rendered via mapserver.

Sorry there are a lot of moving pieces and I’m trying to narrow down where I
should be looking for a problem. I wondering if there were changes in the VRT
file system. I can display other files with a problem.

I have a directory of a days worth of SST tiff files. The first VRT collects
all these into a single file. The second VRT then applies a color table to the
first VRT.

I can post an example if that would help. The works on 18.04 but not 22.04.

Thoughts?

Steve W

Sent from my iPhone