All,

If I understand correctly. Before we do anything else, we should try to
rebuilt our GDAL solution such that it uses at least Proj4 9.2.0, do I have
that right? Does anyone happen to know the minimum GDAL version compatible
with Proj4 9.2.0?

P.S. I am still working on the code example to repeat the issue I ran into.

--
David Klaus
Carlson Software

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.