Hi,

I finally managed to build a working GDAL with the arrow/parquet driver and I'm
now trying to convert this file
(https://public.opendatasoft.com/api/explore/v2.1/catalog/datasets/world-administrative-boundaries/exports/parquet?lang=en&timezone=Europe%2FLondon)
but can only extract the "Point", not the "Multi polygon"

ogrinfo world-administrative-boundaries.parquet
INFO: Open of `world-administrative-boundaries.parquet'
      using driver `Parquet' successful.
1: world-administrative-boundaries (Point, Multi Polygon)

This gets only the points

ogr2ogr lixo.gpkg world-administrative-boundaries.parquet

The same happens if I open the file in QGis. Points only, no polygons.

But if I do an ogrinfo -al, it prints all data in file.

ogrinfo -al world-administrative-boundaries.parquet

OGRFeature(world-administrative-boundaries):255
  iso3 (String) = GIB
  status (String) = UK Non-Self-Governing Territory
  color_code (String) = GBR
  name (String) = Gibraltar

So, how can we select in ogr2ogr to extract the polygons?