Ah, easy 😊

From: Even Rouault <even.roua...@spatialys.com>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2024 8:30 PM
To: Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís <jl...@ualg.pt>; gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] Extracting data from a parquet file

Le 22/07/2024 à 21:10, Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís a écrit :
Even,

Thanks for the explanation. But how did you find the name of the geometries
(geo_point_2D and geo_shape)? Loading the
“world-administrative-boundaries.parquet” in a binary editor I can see them
there, but that’s certainly not the way to find these things.
$ ogrinfo world-administrative-boundaries.parquet -al -so | grep "Geometry
Column"
Geometry Column 1 = geo_point_2d
Geometry Column 2 = geo_shape

Joaquim