I see the point, and I agree... but I don't know if it will work
RTD redirects to whatever we configure. In proj.org it is going directly to
9.4 (current latest release).
So every 6 months it points to something different. Telling in robots.txt
that the full page has a different URL is not good for seo and history (if
I understand correctly how it works, that I am not sure).

Maybe the solution is that proj.org default be "stable" and not "9.4".