On 03/28/11 11:49, Enrico Tröger wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:38:22 +1100, Lex wrote:
I havn't had a chance to try it, but perhaps you should report the
problem to Scintilla and submit the two patches to Neil.  In general
Geany tries to use an unmodified version of Scintilla so that changes
don't have to be made each time its updated.

Since this is to fix a plugin problem not a core problem (albeit a
core plugin) I would suggest waiting for the response from Scintilla
rather than including patches in the Geany Scintilla.

What do others think?

The same.
First, the Scintilla patches should be shared with upstream, ideally
they apply them. Then we can patch Geany.

Done.

I re-did the patches proper against Scintilla's Mercurial repository and posted a bug report on Source Forge[1].

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3256153&group_id=2439&atid=102439

Cheers,
Matthew Brush