Hi André,
  I just downloaded ansd compiled final version 0.19 and I cannot reproduce
the problem. I have tried my standard setup (language es_ES.UTF-8) and also
the languages you mention in your original message. In all cases the menu is
all right.

  I have had problems before with Geany that could not be reproduced by
others. The problem was usually in my custom configuration.
  Could you try end rename your "$HOME/.config/geany" folder and run Geany
to see if the problem persists. If not, then it's probably something in your
custom configuration.

  I hope this helps.

  Cheers,

2010/6/13 André Glória <[email protected]>

> I don't know if I should be reporting this here, but it's translation
> related.
> In the build menu information about the translation file is appearing and I
> believe it shouldn't.
> The attached screen-shoot explains it better than words.
>
> I tested with pt_PT, pt_BR, de_DE, en_GB and en_US, by executing geany from
> the console with  *LANG=pt_PT.utf-8 geany*
> Only in the latter (en_US) there isn't any problem.
>
>
>
> Kind Regards,
> André
>
>
> Ps: Thanks for the "Add custom filetypes features" I have some friends that
> will be changing to Geany because of that.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Geany-i18n mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n
>
> ------------------------------
Lucas Vieites
Blog: http://blog.codexion.com/
_______________________________________________
Geany-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n

Reply via email to