Hi, 

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:41:27 +0100
André Glória <[email protected]> wrote:

> I tried Lucas Vieites (thanks) suggestion and the problem was no more.
> Next time i'll remember trying it out :).
>
> So I investigated a little more and found the culprit, a lonely
> argument (see screenshoot pls).
> Don't know how it got there alone...

Yes, I can confirm this is the reason from empiric checks. Whenever
there is an entry without label this is happening. And this is what was
mentioned on devel-list I thought Lex was the origin of the mail.
However, of course needs to checked. 

> @Frank, I tried to find Lex's email about the build menu entries but
> had no luck.

Right, I cannot find them either. Too many mails to list last time :) 

>  As a side discovery Lex writes very long emails :p

Not only he :D 

Cheers, 
Frank 
-- 
http://frank.uvena.de/en/

Attachment: pgp0A79speWFd.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Geany-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n

Reply via email to