On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:13:50 +0100, André Glória
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I don't know if I should be reporting this here, but it's translation
> related.
> In the build menu information about the translation file is appearing and I
> believe it shouldn't.
> The attached screen-shoot explains it better than words.
> 
> I tested with pt_PT, pt_BR, de_DE, en_GB and en_US, by executing geany from
> the console with  *LANG=pt_PT.utf-8 geany*
> Only in the latter (en_US) there isn't any problem.

I think this is related to one issue Lex (?) reported on Geany-dev
mailing list, for build menu entries, were no label has been set. I do
not remember the details so far and will need to look it up later today.
However, maybe you could have a look meanwhile if you can find his
posting :)

Cheers, 
Frank 
_______________________________________________
Geany-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n

Reply via email to