-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

2012.06.12 10:09, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov rašė:
> Thank you, Frank
> 
> The last stable version of Geany is 0.21, what is the reason to 
> increase it to 1.22? I am just curious,
> 
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Frank Lanitz
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:46:01 +0600 Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>> Hello,
>>> 
>>> Updated Kazakh translation is attached.
>> 
>> Thank you very much. I've added it to master, but needed to
>> correct the version string as next release will be 1.22(!)
>> release. Also I did run a updatepo onto. So please don't be
>> confused ;)
>> 
1.22 is typing error, new version will be 0.22(as is said in thread)


- -- 
gymka
GPG ID: 21C70548


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJP1u0XAAoJEAVeyH4hxwVIJYcIANFr1GD3EHbpKz64hkBO15XN
mJkw7eOzUMPRwGj1wIPg8G7lqnPDfTVYQtes6xkeYqulCeZgwHmMH7zhKqA49Kjh
4oqtkUfMksyDkM6KFcfdGgLGcJK1lvKihkmXL5oFBh6AaAll1IAjbpA7TcrOhrGs
gQNYA/WPO4Z8ZQsrNRddkHjCMBC98ArhExBP1vKk0qCToXK6diXVy+A/1/8QDvvB
ePbMKK8vndnJPpTbZr1WMdOu0Z/pa73eLSzwu1jmdWilpj+xHq/IDMTH6NukcFXo
WPLvgdiyTz+4+jdR7xL066hpCrGgvPjnt4WGGjLyoGeFkHU8oLSUgf1xKH0sJNE=
=YOKR
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Attachment: 0x21C70548.asc
Description: application/pgp-keys

_______________________________________________
Geany-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n

Reply via email to