-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

2012.06.12 10:33, Frank Lanitz rašė:
> Am 12.06.2012 09:17, schrieb gymka:
>> 2012.06.12 10:09, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov rašė:
>>> Thank you, Frank
>> 
>>> The last stable version of Geany is 0.21, what is the reason to
>>>  increase it to 1.22? I am just curious,
>> 
>>> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Frank Lanitz 
>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>> On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:46:01 +0600 Baurzhan Muftakhidinov 
>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Hello,
>>>>> 
>>>>> Updated Kazakh translation is attached.
>>>> 
>>>> Thank you very much. I've added it to master, but needed to 
>>>> correct the version string as next release will be 1.22(!) 
>>>> release. Also I did run a updatepo onto. So please don't be 
>>>> confused ;)
>>>> 
>> 1.22 is typing error, new version will be 0.22(as is said in
>> thread)
> 
> No, it will be 1.22. I has been decided within a poll. I don't 
> understand this but most people liked to have an 1 as first digit
> to show geany is becoming some kind of more professional, stable...
> whatever.
> 
then it's stupid decision:)

- -- 
gymka
GPG ID: 21C70548


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJP1vHuAAoJEAVeyH4hxwVIZkMH/RAal9xE5UOtuhFDPitWeCdV
ufB1EV8s0guUy5xFtfUR3M3WzpJmi9QZQvkmGkZHlfbA3I4kSangsLf/wa0x4ftS
54X8g8xgLEgaaV9vG7z5kEaphzWbDOdfLbuVOIWoWvPBEE+DWJNku2Rr0oxf0c3T
LXRB/DMvM1Czt4MhOfmV0Xz2ZCWEERgfMmo+AhxY80WtPrK6YYdTMeWhysW1CGm6
7QDKr0hHWl9M5jnYtqZzBK3wL77UAUOh8QvK8LPD75/wEn4MBiFy0KqOwMbWqvG8
BCsdeqx1K6yX5/wZD6pRHS/n6obm3hIPitrrMepE0YSIRXeJMRiu1g9gu4PyvP0=
=a34A
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Attachment: 0x21C70548.asc
Description: application/pgp-keys

_______________________________________________
Geany-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n

Reply via email to