Aloha, Sherron ~

I thoroughly enjoyed your e-mails and photos this afternoon!!!  I'll check
them out thoroughly at work after Field Day (if it doesn't rain) or at the
library.  (GGA is a great resource!!)  You both have come along way with your
little Gold Dust gecko.  She looks so much better than before.  Has she a name?

I agree with Melody that she will probably need further human assistance
shedding that toe skin and her tail skin.  After a short break, I'd advise you
place her in the humidity chamber again perhaps with something rougher than a
paper towel to work on her tail and toe.  Do you keep anything a bit rough in
her regular cage like a twig, a small rough branch, or rock?  From your photo
those areas seem to have retained more than a single shed and may be difficult
for her to remove on her own.  Melody suggests peeling the tail skin down
from the vent towards the tip if I'm reading her correctly ;-}  But I realize
the
skin needs loosening first.

Keep us posted,
Elizabeth

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> As to the last bits of shedding, she might lose the extra skin on the
> next shed.  I've only gotten the tail skin off by peeling front to back,
> like turning a cone inside out.

Elizabeth
~~~geckos make my heart sing (and dance)~~~

          l                       l                        l
   ^^  /..\              ^^  /..\  ^^           ^^  /..\  ^^
        l  l   ^^              llll                      \\\
        l  l                    llll                      ///
        l  l                    llll                      \\\
        l  l  ~~              llll                      ///
   ~~  (                ~~    )   ~~         ~~   (    ~~
            )                   (                            )
      lappert(a)               robert(a)                    hubert(a)
       17.50 yo                    r.i.p.                            r.i.p.

                        (All Lepidodactylus lugubris!)

<BR><BR>**************<BR>Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking
with
Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.<BR>