  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Pedersen
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 2:00 PM
To: gEDA user mailing list
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: I need to open and print a PCB created in
ExpressPCB:What are my options?

- One of the many things this laser tag board requires is a sub-circuit
for sensing pulses or infra-red light. It requires a special part (an IR
receiver...the TSOP48xx I believe). A special part like this has a very
unusual footprint: if I can't find the footprint in PCB, would it be
difficult to create my own? If so, could I substitute something with the
same number of thru-holes such as a 3-pin connector for it when I draw
my schematic?