Omari Stephens a écrit :

By default, it shows the commit history of the master branch — you can see that in the "Switch branches" dropdown in the top-left. zas committed your patch in the devel branch, which (now that I check) seems to have been renamed "lm".

--xsdg

Yes, there are 3 main branches:
- master, will be used for stable code
- devel, will be used for unstable code
- lm (my own branch), even more unstable code

Each developper should create his own branch, we'll merge all changes
first in devel branch, then at release time in master one.

I had to restructure a bit after initial import in github, sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Zas