Klaus Ethgen a écrit :

Hi Laurent,

Am Sa den 11. Dez 2010 um 18:53 schrieb Laurent Monin:
Since Vladimir, Petr or I are too busy to work on Geeqie,

Well, me too. Ok, I did some small stuff locally in my git but didn't
commit it.

It would be nice to have them on github ;)
i converted geeqie current subversion repository to Git, and put it on
github :

https://github.com/zas/geeqie_zas

Nice. Thanks.

Unfortunately you did use x.anonymous as e-mail domain. Would be even
more nice if it had have the correct e-mail there. I still have the
original as a authorsfile.

Oh, yes. I can restore them, but i guess it means a rebase.
I forgot to change those in authorsfile during svn import :(
I will see what i can do.
I hope some devs will soon take over this git version.

Well. Hopefully. The release freeze did kill all development. I hope,
we will never have such again.

Yes, release process was a killer.
Regards
   Klaus