Hello!

I am thinking on review the catalan translation of geeqie. I have seen
some mistakes and maybe i will translate the help page that comes with
the program (if it is possible).

I think i have read of some new features and metadata information
implementation on the list, but it looks like it has not appeared any
new release after the 1.0 from 2010.

Is there any prevision for a call for translators before a new release?
should simply work on the git version of the package?

Thanks!