By the way, it seems to me that with this approach I can achieve:
- additive blending (by setting both sfactor and dfactor to GL_ONE)
- multiplicative blending (by setting for example sfactor=GL_ONE and dfactor=GL_SRC_COLOR)

but NOT for example subtraction or difference... or am I missing something?

Jack escribió:
i forgot the patch.
++

Jack