Hi Antonio,

Simulating ARM & x86 at the same time won’t work today. If you wanted to make
it work, you’d need to teach the build system how to generate compile all the
architectures into a single binary, and fix some places in the code where we
use #defines based on the architecture to dynamically determine the
architecture and take the appropriate action. If you end up going down this
path, let us know, I’m sure some other people on the mailing lists could have
suggestions.

Thanks,
Ali