Hi Nilay,

I attach 3 sets of config.ini and stats.txt:
1) before_{config.ini,stats.txt}: without changeset 10313
2) after_{config.ini,stats.txt}: with changeset 10313
3) 10365_{config.ini,stats.txt}: gem5 at 10365 changeset, currently most
updated version

Because the files are too big to be sent, here is my dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zb4sneadcf57cz/AADpv7s9d8dMIRtTzEQJpZeXa?dl=0
All files are inside.

Thanks.

--