Hi folks. I've posted a lot of systemc reviews recently, and I expect to
keep doing so for the foreseeable future. To keep the pool of pending CLs
from growing from a lot to unmanageably a lot please don't let them sit too
long if you feel comfortable trying to review them. Alot of these earlier
ones aren't very interesting, they're just defining header files, stubbed
out implementations, or importing code from the Accellera version of
SystemC. There are a few that are a little more interesting though, to keep
you from getting bored ;-)

Gabe