Steve,
where are you finding the 'Invalid IPR' message?

This bug is kind of elusive since everything is working fine on my local
machine, but trying to run off zizzer is painfully slow when I ssh in. I was
speculating that this  might be a case of me different versions of gcc or
maybe something subtle like 32 v. 64-bit machine causing some problem that I
didnt account for. But again, that's just wild speculation.

Anyway, I know I can solve the problem relatively quick I just need some
help figuring out where to replicate the bug so I can knock it out.

Ideas?

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Steve Reinhardt <ste...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're still getting those 'invalid IPR' errors...
>
> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Cron Daemon <r...@zizzer.eecs.umich.edu>
> wrote:
> > ***** build/ALPHA_SE/tests/fast/long/70.twolf/alpha/tru64/inorder-timing
> FAILED!