Hi, I am adding a new prefetcher to m5 system. However it seems m5's current
cache implementation does not fully support the prefetching mechanism.

The problem is happening if a writeback request comes to cache while the
cache is issuing a prefetching on the same address.
The writeback request will directly find a victim block and fill the dirty
data, so when the prefetched data comes back from it is holding the stale
data.
However, in m5's handleReponse() such situation is still handled as normal
read request, so last writeback data is lost.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?