I decided not to mention it before, but we also have an AUTHORS file
which is a little out of date. For instance, I don't think it includes
the contribution of Power support. I like being listed in that file and
I'm sure other people like the recognition as well, but the decision of
what and who to include is a bit arbitrary and could be considered
unfair. The repository history will have some of that information and is
more unbiased. I think we should get rid of that file, but only if the
other people on it are ok with it too.

Gabe