Hi Nilay,

I would suggest a few different tests.  The first one would be to run a simple
binary under Alpha SE mode using Ruby.  You should first observe a bunch of
functional accesses that initialize memory and then (if I recall correctly)
dynamic accesses will load the TLB.  After passing that test, I would try
tests using FS mode.

I hope that helps.  Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

Brad