Creating root
Creating system.physmem
Creating system
Creating system.l1_cntrl0.L1DcacheMemory
Creating system.ruby
Creating system.ruby.network
Creating system.ruby.network.topology
Creating system.ruby.network.topology.ext_links0
Creating system.l1_cntrl0
Creating system.l1_cntrl0.L1DcacheMemory

This is the output I obtained from SimObject.py, clearly there is a cycle. Should not the cache controllers be part of ruby, instead of being part of system? Once they become part of ruby, it should be possible to traverse the controller array and figure out all the caches.

Nilay