Hi Sharjeel,

There is a python function (dumpStats() IIRC), that will do what you want.
Therefore, you need to exit the simulation loop at the end of each kernel.
An easy way to do this is to annotate your benchmark with ROI begin/end m5
magic instructions. You then modify the Python config script to dump stats
and restart simulation at the end of each ROI.

Jason