Hi Tony and Matt,

On using the flag GPUALL I notice on simout that the dispatcher prints
"Launching 0 kernels", "Returning 0 kernels". Basically the kernel launches
are not happening right ?. So could this be issue with the runtime?.

Again if you could look at my previous question, I mentioned that the
syscall trace showed there are failed  open calls on libraries like
libhsa-ext-finalize64.so.1,
libhsa-ext-image64.so.1 , libhsa-amd-aqlprofile64.so.1 . These libraries
were not installed by the components mentioned on the wiki for the
simulator and therefore the open calls fail. Does your syscall trace show
these libraries trying to be opened?. I just want to make sure the
necessary components are there since the kernel launches seem to be failing
right now and it may be tied to these things.

 Thanks for all the help

Best,
Trinayan