From: gem5-users <gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org> On Behalf Of Trinayan Baruah
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 12:51 PM
To: gem5-users@gem5.org
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] gem5 Compute GPU model

Hi Tony and Matt,

On using the flag GPUALL I notice on simout that the dispatcher prints
"Launching 0 kernels", "Returning 0 kernels". Basically the kernel launches are
not happening right ?. So could this be issue with the runtime?.

Again if you could look at my previous question, I mentioned that the syscall
trace showed there are failed  open calls on libraries like
libhsa-ext-finalize64.so.1, libhsa-ext-image64.so.1 ,
libhsa-amd-aqlprofile64.so.1 . These libraries were not installed by the
components mentioned on the wiki for the simulator and therefore the open calls
fail. Does your syscall trace show these libraries trying to be opened?. I just
want to make sure the necessary components are there since the kernel launches
seem to be failing right now and it may be tied to these things.

 Thanks for all the help

Best,
Trinayan