From: Mahyar Samani via gem5-users <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Sent: October 20, 2020 8:59 AM
To: gem5 users mailing list <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Cc: Mahyar Samani <msam...@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: [gem5-users] Re: XBar on dcache port impacting BW?

Hey Fisher,

The XBar can at maximum deliver a bandwidth equivalent to 1 packet size (which
I believe is 64 bytes) per cycle (e.g. if the clk_freq is set to 1GHz, it will
at max deliver 64GBps). Does this information comply with the results you are
seeing?

Best Regards,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 10:50 AM fisher.xue--- via gem5-users