Hello Kazi,

I looked at the script and you should make the following changes:

from gem5.components.memory import SingleChannelDDR3_1600 --> from
gem5.components.memory.dramsim_3 import SingleChannelDDR3_1600
requires(isa_required=ISA.ARM) --> requires(isa_required=ISA.X86), if it
does not work comment out for now
memory = SingleChannelDDR3_1600(size="32MB") --> No Change needed
from gem5.resources.resource import Resource (line 49 in the original file)
--> from gem5.resources.resource import CustomResource
Resource("arm-hello64-static") --> CustomResource(local_path=[the path to
your binary])

Best Regards,