Hi Eliot,
I am trying to correlate my gem5 RISCV configuration with a RISCV RTL
design for a certain benchmark.
I would like to plot *retired instructions versus ticks* to make sure that
both (gem5 and RTL) are (mostly) performing the same operations. (I already
have this plot from RTL).

Is there a way to do that in gem5? Or are there other profiling tools that
will help me get this data?

Thanks,
Priyanka.