Hi Derek,

I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly, but the gem5
interface is basically a Python run script in which you can add parameters
as well (that can be set from the command line or in shell scripts). For
example, you can look at the following link to see how `argparse` is used
for this purpose:

https://www.gem5.org/documentation/learning_gem5/part1/cache_config/

-Ayaz