(forgive the boilerplate - i know everyone copied here understands -
keeping to format with the hope that it facilitates future searches)
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-bellovin-
keyroll2385-03.txt.
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http://
www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.
Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.
Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC
(modulo a missing but trivial IANA considerations section)
Comments:
This subject matter of this draft is outside my direct area of
expertise.
I found it quite clear and believe I would know what to do if I found
myself needing to implement the idea.
From a quick skim of the LC comments, I note one opinion expressed
that this will prolong sore operational-behavior rather
than addressing a root cause, but the responses and draft support the
idea that this would make a current situation better
without introducing harm, even in the form of removing motivation to
do other work.
I've sent minor nits directly to Steve.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art