Jari,

I just responded to the gen-art list and Martin on his comments.

I have made a number of changes that address his comments and have used
much of his text.  ( I will be sending the Benoit and the rest of the IESG
a full summary of changes and new version posting tonight).

This includes the changes to section 6 as prescribed.

regards,

Victor K