Yep, thanks, and Stuart for proposed text. Tim
> On 12 Mar 2015, at 10:04, Jari Arkko <[email protected]> wrote: > > Big thanks for your review, Ben. > > Jari > > On 23 Dec 2014, at 01:40, Ben Campbell <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on >> Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at >> >> <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>. >> >> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments >> you may receive. >> >> Document: draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04 >> Reviewer: Ben Campbell >> Review Date: 2014-12-22 >> IETF LC End Date: 2015-01-07 >> IESG Telechat date: (if known) >> >> Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as an informational >> RFC. Its well written and easy to understand. >> >> Major issues: >> >> None >> >> Minor issues: >> >> The acronym is a bit unfortunate. I suspect that much of the target audience >> already knows SSD as "solid-state drive" Of course, I don't really expect >> you to change it at this point in the process. :-) >> >> Nits/editorial comments: >> >> -- IDNits reports a couple of out-of-date references. >> >> -- REQ2: >> >> Am I correct in assuming that this would not apply to case C when used in >> zero configuration mode? >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Gen-art mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art > > _______________________________________________ > dnssd mailing list > [email protected] > https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnssd
signature.asc
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
_______________________________________________ Gen-art mailing list [email protected] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art
