Siko, we would definitely like to organise a Gender gap event in
partnership with the WMF. Mumbai is a good location to hold it, apart from
Bangalore. The Mumbai community is large and there are quite a few women
who would like to join us.
--
Chairperson (Special Interest Group), Gender gap,
Wikimedia Chapter (India)