As I'm up in the night with a cup of camomile to get me sleepy again,
I went and voted. Checking candidate statements and voting took me
about 5 minutes. It's easy and quick.

I skipped Smallbones' guide, and didn't bother with any others as
there are too many old griefs being waived about.

This year sees a much more interesting selection of candidates, though
a lack of any *openly* LGBT candidates as far as I could tell from the
statements. Perhaps fear of being accused of having a "gay agenda"
remains a sticky problem for the English Wikipedia?

Fae

On 24 November 2015 at 04:04, Ryan Kaldari <rkald...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Just a head's up that the ArbCom election has started and you can now
> officially go vote:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:SecurePoll/vote/398
>
> Members of this list may be interested in Smallbones' voter guide for the
> election:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Smallbones/ACE2015
> It focuses mainly on candidate's positions regarding harassment and
> bullying, especially towards women editors, although it also considers other
> qualifications such as experience and consistency.

Personal and confidential, please do not circulate or re-quote.