Many years ago I asked my Rector if perhaps the devil
assigned demons to computers the way God assigns
guardian angels.

He thought for a while and replied, "I don't know about
computers, but it is true for sailboats."

What called this to mind was the power supply fan on
this machine dying the other day.  A very old power
supply in an AT case......

Choppy