At 01:36 PM 3/25/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>See this article ...
>http://213.40.196.64/content/55/24315.html
>
>I'd suggest that maybe you'd want to get a card and use it only for this
>type of billing.  I had a compuserve account once that was billed to a
>credit card and it took two years to get AOL to stop billing it after I
>canceled the compuserve account.

Just an FYI, but if you have an AmEx you can just call them and challenge a
bill. I've done it before, and AmEx is surprisingly ready to go to bat for you.

Regards, Dustin

>--
>Edmund Cramp
>http://www.emgsrus.com/graffiti.htm

---
Dustin Puryear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Information Systems Contractor
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
PGP Key available at http://www.us.pgp.net
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams