At 11:56 AM 3/25/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Good advice, Edmund.
>
>To reiterate: Establish a credit card account
>specifically for on-line purchases.

You could even link PayPal to that credit card.

Regards, Dustin

>John Hebert
>
>--- Edmund Cramp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > See this article ...
> > http://213.40.196.64/content/55/24315.html
> >
> > I'd suggest that maybe you'd want to get a card and
> > use it only for this
> > type of billing.  I had a compuserve account once
> > that was billed to a
> > credit card and it took two years to get AOL to stop
> > billing it after I
> > canceled the compuserve account.
> >
> > --
> > Edmund Cramp
> > http://www.emgsrus.com/graffiti.htm

---
Dustin Puryear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Information Systems Contractor
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
PGP Key available at http://www.us.pgp.net
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams