Bob,

You should check out www.cacrc.com and possibly ask
them for donations. The Recycling PCs with Linux
project at CCCC is still in the formative stages, so
I'm not sure where we will be getting machines from.

I'll bet that this department could easily get
corporate donations of PCs from area businesses, if
the word got out. Have they considered advertising?

John Hebert