Um, good point. We haven't even defined the people we are trying to serve
yet. Okay, let's define the following:

What kind of library patrons are we trying to attact?

Saying "all" isn't going to be very beneficial here I think. Are we aiming
at new users, experienced users, anyone interested in computers whatsoever?
Can we assume certain levels of skill?

Regards, Dustin