I agree we should include this distro, if for no other reason than
that someone supporting the project wants it in.  Aside from that, it
sounds pretty neat.

They did not say you had to have a swap partition, they just
indicated it would run like a snail in winter without +128 MB of ram
and a swap partition.  Their standard reqs are as follows:

    *  Intel-compatible CPU (i486 or later),
    * 16 MB of RAM for text mode, at least 96 MB for graphics mode
with KDE (at least 128 MB of RAM is recommended to use the various
office products),
    * bootable CD-ROM drive, or a boot floppy and standard CD-ROM
(IDE/ATAPI or SCSI),
    * standard SVGA-compatible graphics card,
* serial or PS/2 standard mouse or IMPS/2-compatible USB-mouse.

They also have the issue Larry ran into with Libranet, If you can't
boot from the CD, you have to make disks.  I don't think that should
kill a distro.  I also do not think we should include floppies.  I
think is asking for viruses.

Doug Riddle

=====