So that would fall under the "For people with a lot of experience and
that may be somewhat specialized then you can start pushing the higher
end of that range" clause? :)

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414

Author, "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices

Identity Management, LDAP, and Linux Integration