It doesn't? Then what's this?

http://www.fftw.org/install/windows.html

Actually, I thought one of the reasons C was "worthwhile" was that it
was generally portable. Yes, "generally". :)

For some things..

Often..

Most of the time..

Sometimes..

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414

Author, "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices

Identity Management, LDAP, and Linux Integration