I want to say that the eff released a tool or procedure that will let you know
if your isp is shaping your traffic

-----Original Message-----
From: Petri Laihonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:06 AM
To: general@brlug.net
Subject: Re: [brlug-general] Cox and P2P

I've been downloading said torrent file since yesterday.....  Currently
I'm getting the highest speeds for it ~ 90 to 160Kb/s
Average has been since yesterday 38.0KB/s. Peers with 100% availability
has increased from 4 to 15 since yesterday.

Family guy Blue harvest downloaded at the same time with average of
312KB/s....

To me everything look normal here in New Orleans....

Petri