That sounds bad!!

Then on the other hand, would it be
1) all bandwidth used
2) only downlink
3) only uplink

If ISP's indeed are going to go this way, I have a gut feeling that having the variable charge only on the uplink would make more sense and would be accepted by consumers a bit better. (Consumers whom understand the difference....) Or am I way off?

Then, when here in US the changes have been favorable to the customers..... that would be extremely rare...

Petri

Chopin Cusachs wrote:
Maybe a solution is on the way.  Time Warner is testing a scheme in
which customers would be billed on the bandwith they use, rather
than a flat fee.  See http://tinyurl.com/2bo5av

Seems reasonable to me.

Choppy