Something like

RewriteRule (.*).php(.*)$ $1.php?login=%{HTTP:Authorization}&$2

May do it.

The parenthesis group patterns for re-use, but work in increasing numerical
order. (Make sense?)
'.' means any character (except for newline), '*' means 0 or more occurences
of the preceding
the '$' in "(.*).php(.*)$ matches end-of-line (should help keep all your
extra variables and store them in $2.

Thanks,

Warren "Tray" Torrance