Good summarization Dustin.
Also, if cops have a warrant to the house and no keys to the locked closet,
won't just break the lock than force someone to give them the keys? Shouldn't
the same thing apply to decrypting the hard drive?

When its a child porn case, the grey area just gets wider.

--
Karthik Poobalasubramanian
Louisiana Board of Regents