Force wasn't quite the right word. They can request the key and if
they don't get it your closet door ends up in the front yard.

I would see the same outcome for decrypting. They might have tobdobthe
legwork but bet the FBI guys have better decryption systems than the
rest of us.

--

Keith Stokes

On Feb 4, 2010, at 11:02 AM, Karthik Poobalasubramanian <kart...@poobal.net